Thursday

Am I the last one...

Green Painted Bunting

Emily and I watched Ben Stein's Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed yesterday.

I suspect I'm the last person in the blogosphere to see Expelled, but just in case you have not seen it yet either -- go. Right now. Rent or buy this documentary as soon as you can and share it with any one else you know who hasn't seen it. Wow. It's a must-watch film for every one who values life and freedom.

If you don't believe me, read Carolyn McCulley's excellent review with trailers.

Many thanks to all of you who prayed for my back (which is much better) and for Jessi's family. Your prayers have been greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: Related to Exposed -- From Dr. Al Mohler Charles Darwin and the Modern Mind. Makes me want to watch the documentary all over again.