Friday

It's a start...

...but first I want to give a big hug to my sweet friend Lizzie, who recently created the "Barnabas Award" and included Pollywog Creek in her inaugural list of recipients.

I am absolutely awful at receiving and passing on these lovely awards, and I fear that in my hesitancy to accept them, I've probably failed to acknowledge some of you that have so graciously sent one my way. If that is you, please accept my apology and know that I truly am humbled by your kindness. Lizzie is such a sweetheart and I am honored to be one of her encouragers. Please click on the banner to her blog above, visit her a while (I promise you will be blessed), pray for her and leave a note of encouragement - and if you do, please let me know and then grab that Barnabas Award from me to you. You may have noticed that I've added a few graphics and removed many of the sidebar links. I just get weary of seeing my face there and a cluttered sidebar and suspect that you must get weary of it all, too, so instead of doing laundry and cleaning my house this morning like a Proverbs 31 woman would do, I've been playing with my blog. Please be patient with me, because I'll probably play some more, now that I've finally (it only took four years) figured out how to make those links under the header - which I think are much neater than having a cluttered sidebar. I'll also be editing the pages that are linked to the graphics, as I have time. In the meantime, if you notice something that looks askew or find a broken link or your name was left off my blogroll (ESPECIALLY if you link to me).....PLEASE drop me an email (pollywogcreekporch (at) gmail (dot) com) so I can fix it.

Later....