Saturday

Saturday Photo Hunt - Bridge

Guitar Bridges bridge::a piece raising the strings of a musical instrument
I'm not all pleased about it, but I'm going to go ahead and put up this quick post for the hunt this week. I have oodles more bridge photos I want to add, but they require an explanation and life seemed to get more complicated as the day progressed and now there is no time - unless I don't want sleep. Tomorrow (Saturday) is already filled to overflowing with exciting and challenging opportunities that will keep me from the computer for the day, but I promise to catch up with the rest of you soon. Blessings to all my photohunt friends and a great big thanks to TNChick, for hosting the Saturday Photo Hunt every week. For "bridge" photos from other Photo Hunt participants be sure to click on the Photo Hunter Banner or the Technorati PhotoHunt tag below. The theme for next week's Photo Hunt is: nautical.