Tuesday

Memorizing scripture...

DSC06663
...with Beth Moore this year. This is how I am doing it - with a little brown field journal from Desiring God, colored pens and pencils (though yellow doesn't work well), and my ESV Study Bible. This is my first year memorizing scripture from the ESV Bible and it can sometimes be a challenge for me to re-learn a verse in a version that is different from what I have always used. The little brown field journals are the perfect size for taking with me any where I think I might have even a few minutes to concentrate. I need the constant repetition. There's no system to my underlining, annotating and equating - it's just what works for me at the moment. Tomorrow I will add another verse to the journal - I'm just not sure which one yet. What about you? Are you hiding God's Word in your heart (and mind) this year, too?