Saturday

Off to a rough start...

Tim Treebow 004 Tim Treebow (no spelling error - click the link and you'll see)

So no one wanted to try to guess where we are headed? I suppose I didn't leave very good clues. Almost anywhere could have that kind of forecast. Maybe I'll offer clues along the way - like the photo above that makes it fairly obvious where we are tonight. Our little adventure has gotten off to a rough start. Emily forgot the charger to her laptop - which we need to download photos on the trip - and when we stopped to buy one at Best Buy, I dropped my cell phone in the uh...loo. Yep. That was about 6 hours ago and as of right now - my cell phone still doesn't work. Distracted by our sudden electronic woes, we actually got lost on the way to my brother-in-law's house, and when all was said and done, what should have been a 3-hour trip from an earlier stop in central Florida had turned into a 5-hour one. Tomorrow is a new day. My cell phone's future remains in question, but we found my brother-in-law's house, the laptop is charging and we are anticipating a good night's sleep before resuming the adventure in the morning.

(By the way, should anyone wonder, Nick is safely guarding Pollywog Creek in our absence - and if anyone needs me, call Emily. )