Tuesday

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

sunflower
Convicted about how I use my time, I created a schedule for myself that I hoped would keep me moving forward in disciplines and projects that are important to me, but as I mentioned a few weeks ago, it was sabotaged from the very beginning. Determined to make it work, I persevered. Some days I accomplished everything on the schedule and some days I barely scratched the surface, but at the end of most days, I was less than satisfied with my progress. I was much more content and productive when life seemed to flow from one event to another without my micro-planning. Yesterday in one of my conversations with God, I heard myself ask Him, "Why is it that even when I ask You to order my steps that I might accomplish the day's tasks that very little happens according to my plans?" Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!!!! Can you believe I actually said that?