Wednesday

A few more...

A few more...
...the white mock bishop's weed along the edge of the pond
...the pine tree reflections on the pond's early morning stillness
...the pine tree "crosses" at Easter
...the delightful aroma of jasmine that drifts through the windows of my study and lingers in the heavy morning air

In my morning prayers I've been asking God to show me the Scriptures I need to be meditating on now that the season of lent has passed, and as I wrote today's memory verse in my scripture memory journal, I realized that three of the eight verses I've recorded for this year are from I Peter. I Peter must be where God wants me to sit for a while. Don't you think?

I think I'll begin by listening to the reading and following along with the ESV Online Study Bible (which I highly recommend and you can try for free here) this morning.

What about you? Has God led you to a particular book or passage for study and meditation?