Saturday

Saturday Photo Hunt - In Memory...

Easter 1953 ...with much love and gratefulness, my mother and grandmothers.

For the second year in a row, I'm in Texas on Mother's Day weekend, and this post was prepared and scheduled while I was still at home on Pollywog Creek. If you happen to visit while I am away and leave a comment so I'll know you were here, I promise to visit your photo hunt post as soon as I can. Until then - be blessed. Love and honor your mother this weekend - and always; and if your mother like mine is no longer with us, I pray that you can remember her with great joy and that you will honor her this weekend with your love and care for others. Happy Mother's Day and thanks to TNChick, for her gracious hosting of the Saturday Photo Hunt every week. For "in memory" photos from other Photo Hunt participants be sure to click on the Photo Hunter Banner or the Technorati PhotoHunt tag below. The theme for next week's Photo Hunt is "painted". Can you guess what is certain to be in mine?