Saturday

Saturday Photo Hunt - Advertisement...


Times Square

"Advertisement" is not one of my favorite subjects for photography. I'm a country girl - inclined to capture the earthy, natural subjects that "advertise" the wonder and beauty of creation, but I've made a few visits to places like the chaotic Time Square in New York City (above) and downtown Nashville (below), where the commercial elements were unavoidable elements of composition that added color and interest to the photos. 

Nashville

New York City and Nashville were cities that I'm glad we were able to visit, but way too much city - and advertisements - for me. This, however, would be almost perfect outside the gate to our home on Pollywog Creek...
Hunters

Right Emily? Thanks to TNChick, for her faithful and gracious hosting of the Saturday Photo Hunt each week. For "advertisement(s)" photos from other Photo Hunt participants just click on the PhotoHunt tag below. The theme for next week's Photo Hunt is "lock".