Saturday

Here and there and...







Rusty lyonia



The grace gift of lavender wildflowers...



Papa support...






DSC04000



DSC03991












DSC03540



DSC03433



DSC03422



DSC03405



DSC03347



DSC03225


...a few slices of life around me (in no particular order) the past ten days that I've been missing from action.

It's been ten days of fog and sunshine and precious time with dear friends and family and prayer time and writing time and waiting time and time to wander.

There are more days just like them to come, Lord willing.

Until next week, I leave you with these reminders:

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them"
A. A. Milne, Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh




 THE FLOWER 
by Alfred, Lord Tennyson 

Once in a golden hour 
I cast to earth a seed. 
Up there came a flower, 
The people said, a weed. 
 To and fro they went 
Thro' my garden-bower, 
And muttering discontent 
Cursed me and my flower. 
 Then it grew so tall 
It wore a crown of light, 
But thieves from o'er the wall 
Stole the seed by night. 
 Sow'd it far and wide 
By every town and tower, 
Till all the people cried
`Splendid is the flower.' 
 Read my little fable: 
He that runs may read. 
Most can raise the flowers now, 
For all have got the seed. 
 And some are pretty enough, 
And some are poor indeed; 
And now again the people 
Call it but a weed.