Monday

A month framed in gratitude::days eleven through fourteen...




















_DSC0187



_DSC0125

_DSC0164





Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
for his steadfast love endures forever!
Psalm 107:1 ESV


Counting God's good gifts with Ann in community... 

...for the gift of life, "happy birthdays", thirty candles, chocolate cake and ice cream 
...for a borrowed swing set {thank you, Casey and Jessi...we missed you so}
...for perfect weather
...for the extra hands that cooked, served and cleaned
...for veterans - men and women who sacrificed much for freedom in service to our country
...for safe travel
...for the love of family when I'm not so lovable
...for strength when I need it
...for the abundance I don't deserve
...for my brothers and sisters in Christ - the kindred hearts and spirits with whom I do life together
...for pastors who love like Jesus and hearts that desire to live like Jesus, too
...for friends I love dearly {you know who you are} who love in hard places
...for the gift of small things

_DSC0196

{Photos} celebrating family, giving thanks-gratitude day eleven