Thursday

Just in case you've missed me...

DSC_0005-001

I have nine posts in drafts - in various stages of completion. Nine, because I'm buried under a to-do list that seems to reproduce while I sleep.

You're probably wondering how that can happen. After all, I'm retired from homeschooling, my children are all grown up, and I choose to stay home to work. I'm wondering the same thing.

But the truth is that there isn't a single task on my to-do list that I can ignore without disappointing someone, and I'm aware that I'm disappointing others because helping them is not on my to-do list.

So I'm praying for grace and for the Lord to reproduce my time and energy in proportion to the need...and as soon as I've met my commitments,  I'll finish some of those drafts and you'll see me here again.

Just in case you've missed me.