Tuesday

Sweet Shot Tuesday::to see rightly...

Untitled

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

I'm not that thrilled with my "sweet shot" this week, but it's all I've got. I've been in a season when responsibilities and life's ups and downs consume time, energy and brain cells, and for the first time in a long time, I rarely left the house or picked up my camera. When I did, I had grandlittles with me and I doubt you want to see photos of them, do you. You do?  Okay. You twisted my arm.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Okay...I'll stop now. These two are Nick and Kristin's youngest. Addisyn was two the end of December (don't you love, love, love those pink boots?) and Tyler will be one the end of May. They both LOVE being outside (I love having a pack 'n play for the baby), and on days like this one, I don't blame them.

I'm honored to be posting at Dan King's Bible Dude this morning. I do hope you'll click on over and let me know you were there.

Here's a taste of what I have to say over there...
It is only with the heart that we see rightly.” She stops reading and looks up to make eye contact with each of us before continuing. “What is essential is invisible to the eye.” Closing the book, she gives us our individual patient assignments, and we begin a new experience as compassionate givers of care to those with wounds we cannot see.
To read the rest, click HERE.