Thursday

I'll fly away....

DSC_0014-001

...from Pollywog Creek, but just for a day or two.

Emily's been at the beach with Nick's family since Sunday, but she came home last night to finish an assignment. After we make a couple of quick stops in the city this morning, Emily plans to head back to the beach and this time she's taking me with her.

Someone has to live in Florida, halfway between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico and white sandy beaches and stunning sunsets. It may as well be me.

I'll leave y'all with more captures of one of the hummingbirds that my firebush attracts and a word of encouragement from the LORD. What fascinating wonders of creation - the hummingbird.

DSC_0011

DSC_0015

DSC_0012

DSC_0019

DSC_0020

DSC_0148

Look at the birds of the air:
they neither sow nor reap
nor gather into barns,
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not of more value than they?

Matthew 6:26, ESV

Thank you, Father. You are so good to me.