Friday

Still Saturday::to shake your head in wonder...

DSC_0014-002

DSC_0010-001

DSC_0022

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
2 Corinthians 5.17
I had an entirely different post scheduled for this weekend - my last weekend to host Still Saturday before Sandra returns from her break - but when Louis gave me an early anniversary gift this afternoon, I knew that the post I'd planned would have to wait. 

By the grace of God alone, Louis and I will celebrate 37 years of marriage this week - but if we wanted to, we could actually celebrate more years than that. It's a long story that I won't retell today, but it's a story you can read here, if you're curious. 

What you need to know is this: we are not who we once were those many years ago. And if you knew us back then before we were created new in Christ, you'd shake your head in wonder at the gift Louis gave me today: a new backyard swing - inscribed with Psalm 46.10. And he doesn't know a thing about Still Saturday. 

I'm thrilled to be hosting Sandra Heska King's Still Saturday link-ups this month while Sandra takes a break, and if you leave a link below, I'll do my best to read your post over the next few days. If you're new to Still Saturday and want to know more, just click on the button below.