Friday

Still Saturday::to wait for the best...

Still Saturday
...waiting on Jesus is a common experience for disciples. Sometimes we wait for direction. Sometimes we're stuck in a very hard place and wait for release. Sometimes we wait to understand his purposes. Sometimes we wait for his provision. Jesus's timing and purposes are not always clear to us, though they are always best for us.
Jon Bloom Not By Sight p. 126
I'm thrilled to be hosting Sandra Heska King's Still Saturday link-up this month, but by the time this post publishes Friday evening, I'll likely be somewhere between waking up from anesthesia and sleeping off pain meds. I'm getting new knees - one at a time - beginning with my right knee Friday morning.

I hope to read your linked posts over the weekend while I'm still in the hospital, but if not, I'll do my best to catch up with you during the week. Promise.

If you'd like to know more about Still Saturday {and I'm sure that you do}, just click on the button below or here.


UPDATE:  The Linkz Linke-up website appears to be down right now, or at least I can't get into it here at the hospital. If you are Linking Up today, PLEASE leave a comment with a link to your post and I'll try to resolve the issue as soon as I can. Thank you for grace.