Saturday

Saturday Photo Hunt::View...


DSC01189

...our bird's-eye view of the baseball field from our seats at Yankee Stadium this summer. Really. Several times during the game birds flew below where we were sitting. Obviously a televised view of the game would have provided more detail, but then we wouldn't be able to say we'd been to a game in "The House Ruth Built."

Goodyear Blimp - Ft. Myers, Florida 

...the Goodyear Blimp from a helicopter over the Caloosahatchee River in Ft. Myers, Florida. My heart skips a beat and my legs get all wobbly just thinking about Louis taking this photo from a helicopter. Louis loves it, but I'm grateful it's not part of my job description.

DSC02912

...a view across the creek through a potato and grape vine framed "window". This natural "window" intrigued me for weeks before seasonal changes created a more rugged and less charming opening through the thickets.