Wednesday

It isn't that we don't experience the seasons here on Pollywog Creek...

...it's just that fall, winter and spring tend to come all bunched up together at once. Like phone calls and invitations. There are many days when Louis and Emily are the only two people on earth who hear my voice. Then just when I think I've been given a day to enjoy at a leisurely pace, the calls that demand my attention come all bunched at once and I have more conversations in one day with information, dates and events than my fifty-something brain can assimilate.

Know what I mean?

I received a wonderful package yesterday from one of the brightest, wisest and wittiest ladies I know, and I just read that she is having another drawing with some very cool prizes that you will not want to miss knowing about. I'll tell y'all all about it first thing tomorrow. I promise.