Friday

Weekends...

Weekends

Since Emily returned from Rwanda, our feet have barely touched the ground, especially the weekends.

First it was Women of Faith (we love you Patsy and Marilyn) and Mandissa and Steven Curtis Chapman in Orlando, then Jessi and the boys moved back to Florida, then Kristin, Emily and I went to the Hillsong United Conference in Miami, then Casey, Jessi and the boys stayed with us before they could move over to the east coast, then Emily went to Night of Joy and her cousin Coral's "baby shower" and MJ's Saturday night church in Winter Haven with all of us, and Kristin and Gavin and I went to Disney on Ice.......

So when Emily said, "I can't wait 'til Saturday!" a few days ago, I almost started to cry. I've loved every moment of every weekend and every activity and especially being with those I love, but I was very much looking forward to a Saturday at home.

"What's happening Saturday?" I tried to remain calm.

"The game!"

What a relief! Thank you, CBS!!!