Monday

Random photos from a Pollywog Creek week...

Amazing Love... 1
2
3
4
Mockingbird Bath II 5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1: 'round the pond 2-4: Easter weekend-Nick, Kristin, Gavin, Casey, Jessi, Mason and Austin 5: a mockingbird bath 6: backyard explorations with Gavin 7-9: boating, swimming, tubing and fishing-Nick, Kristin, Emily and Gavin 11: 'round the lake 12: a Saturday walkabout 13: bottlebrush The riches of life on Pollywog Creek - the abundant blessings God graciously allows me to experience and remember in pictures. Yet God's favor last week could not have been sweeter than it was in a place without photos. My palms were sweaty and I'd been nervously fidgeting in my seat by the time it was my turn to answer the judge's questions. Mrs. Hunter. You indicated that you have been a victim of a crime against your person? Yes sir, I have. The rest of the story tomorrow