Monday

Glimpses...






DSC08259


As I count God's good gifts with Ann in a grateful community this morning, I remain thankful for more than I can possibly list, but as I head out the door with Emily for a morning of appointments and errands, I'm grateful for... 


...family and friends and a weekend of celebrating birthdays
...the family of God spreading a banquet of Truth for our nourishment
...the family of God praying life and hope 
...the family of God offering grace
...God's kindness that leads to repentance
...beautiful weather illuminating God's glory in creation

Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience,
not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance?

Romans 2:4




{Photos} glimpses of God's glory in creation on Pollywog Creek