Saturday

Weekend wanderings...














...looking back and {trying to} catch up

I'm taking a break from my normal blog writing to focus on gratitude between now and Thanksgiving. With a few more wonderful but time-consuming projects before me, I'm somewhat desperate for both the break and the focus.

The snapshots of my Thanksgiving home and thanksliving heart on the pages of Pollywog Creek  are my reminders that the way to walk unscathed through these delightful but sometimes joy-stealing life circumstances  is with a mind and heart shielded in gratitude.

T-ball and more great football-watching snacks are on our agenda this Saturday. I'd love to know what you have planned for the gift of this day that the Lord has made.

{Photos} More backyard wonder, an update on that mama spider and her gazillion babies, and love gifted orchids on my porch