Saturday

Week{ending}...


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


I feel like I've been on one of those moving sidewalks. I wrote to my friend Robbi. I'm not trying to go anywhere, but being moved along by a series of unrelated circumstances too fast for me to properly concentrate on any of them.

So I created a schedule to address each one of them. When I sat down to focus on yesterday's assignment, I ended up sleeping for over two hours. In the middle of the day. Thought I'd never fully wake up.

Needless to say, yesterday's assignment has been added to what I put on the calendar for today.

Except for having to ship my Nikon off for repairs, these "unrelated circumstances" have mostly been good - and even that appears hopeful. Nikon has offered to consider honoring the warranty that expired just days before the camera died. Until then, all my photos will come from my Sony point and shoot - for which I should be most grateful.

Any day now, we could be meeting the first of two grandlittles due before June, I have three assignments to complete by the end of the month {and isn't work always a gift?}, Robbi and I are working on our book to meet a  fast-approaching deadline, as a past winner I have the privilege of working with Joe Bunting's team to judge this month's "Show-off Writing Contest", and I'm in awe over a most amazing and generous gift I received this week.

I told you it was good.

What about you? What have you been up to this week and what does your week{ending} hold?

{Photos: around Pollywog Creek this week with my point and shoot}

Linking with sweet Sandra's "Still Saturday"...