Saturday

Week{ending}...


Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Apologies to my readers who are not at all enamored with these not-so-lovely muscovies. I agree with you - more or less. They are large and messy and rather....ugly. 

But when I ventured outside into the healing warmth of yesterday's noonday sun and discovered these three waddling about, I couldn't resist trying to capture the beauty of their iridescent plumage. 

Today we are off to the east coast to celebrate Austin's third birthday. He's clearly the cutest three year old ever, so you can expect photos to appear here on Pollywog Creek next week, as well as photos of three week old Wyatt and the five year olds, Mason and Gavin, of course. I am one rich mimi.

I'd love to know what you are up to this weekend.   

Linking with sweet Sandra's "Still Saturday"...