Thursday

31 Days::Day 11 - A glorious gift...

Untitled

Untitled

bl

Waking up to 65-degrees this not-a-cloud-in-the-sky morning was a luxurious gift for this weary-of-summer southern girl. I started a load of laundry, covered the weathered backyard swing with a wool blanket, and with my basket of cameras, Bible and coffee, I soaked in outdoor goodness for hours. Thank you, Lord, for this glorious gift. 

I do hope y'all will forgive me for posting so many dragonfly photos, but I simply can't stop myself from taking them. I've said before that I think they pose for me. Seriously. So wouldn't it be rude of me to ignore them?

Day 11 - Titus 1 {... in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began ..., vs 2}, let lovely afternoon light into the house by cleaning the sliding glass doors, washed, dried, and folded 3 loads of laundry {where ever does it come from - there's only 3 of us?}

31 Days of Just One Thing