Wednesday

31 Days::Day 17 - At least I tried...

Untitled

I laugh and say it out loud as I wander about picking up twigs under the live oak.

What was I thinking?!?! Tonia lives in the Pacific Northwest - I live in SW Florida - where we only pretend it's fall as summer hangs on and on and on.

My Tasha and Tonia inspired bouquet of what I find on the ground simply doesn't create the same beauty as Tonia's - and when the lizard jumps out of the haphazard arrangement of acorns, spanish moss, dead leaves and epiphytes, I conclude it's best kept on the porch.

Well...at least I tried.

Day 17 - Romans 3 { for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus  vs 24 }, a fresh cutting of beauty berry and flame bush for the house, clean out the freezer {a task I simply can't put off any longer}.

31 Days of Just One Thing