Thursday

31 Days::Day 18 - Blessed, indeed...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Yesterday was nearly a wash. I didn't clean out the freezer {a task I'm still procrastinating} and as much as I wanted a fresh bouquet of beautyberry for the house, I concluded that the mockingbird {who'd been sweetly serenading me all day from atop the chain-link fence and sweetgum trees} deserved them more than I did when I saw her nibbling at the luscious purple berries.

I was pleasantly surprised however, with the way the garlic-herb-crusted pork roast, baked sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli I prepared offered a lovely presentation {and delightful flavor} on our dinner plates, and concluded the day wasn't a wash after all.

Day 18 - Romans 4 {Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered; blessed is the man against whom the Lord will not count his sin. vs 7-8}, a fresh cutting of asparagus fern, gardenia leaves and the dandelions {blooming in the thickets along the creek} for the house and a re-arranging of that Tonia and Tasha inspired bouquet on the porch, dust each room - one room at a time.

31 Days of Just One Thing