Monday

31 Days::Day 29 - Thirty-six years holding on with one voice...

Untitled

It's been a wild ride - I tell you - an abundance of highs with an equal share of terrifying lows between long stretches of daily coastings and bumping forward, but as anyone who has held on will tell you - the ride is worth every moment. 

But the truth of it is, we'd never be where we are today had we not, eventually, made a covenant before the Lord that we would hold on to Him and the Truth of His Word to the end.  

Untitled
The apartment and neighborhood where we were married 36 years ago.

Only by the grace of God are Louis and I celebrating our thirty-sixth anniversary today. {I've told part of our story here, if you haven't already read it or you want to see me me in a wedding dress.}

God in His providence arranged for me to read Romans 15 this morning, and there could not be a more fitting verse for this day than the ones I share below - for it is truly the God of endurance who has shown us - Louis and me - that when we live in harmony with one another - in Christ - that with one voice we will glorify Him.

Day 29 - Romans 15 {May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.vs 5-6}, finish Thanksgiving wreath, laundry.

31 Days of Just One Thing