Tuesday

31 Days::Day 30 - Peace. Be still...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Peace. Be still. Jesus speaks to the storm and the winds stop and the seas calm...and he then rebukes the disciples who fail to trust Him.

All day long I think of this story from scripture we tell in lifegroup and I name my "storms" as the monster storm Sandy blows terror and destruction along the Atlantic coast.

Supersoaker Sandy, she's far to the north, but I know what it is to huddle in fear in the dark of night while hurricanes roar beyond boarded up windows or to be paralyzed by the terror that can grip a heart.

I fall asleep praying for those I know and love in Sandy's path, that Jesus will speak, Peace. Be Still, to the storm's rage and hearts' fear, and to the "storms" that can paralyze me.

Day 30 - Romans 16 {The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. vs 20 }, finish couch cushions, sweep and mop floors.

31 Days of Just One Thing