Wednesday

31 Days::Day 3 - The mystery of godliness...

bl

Filling out a patient questionnaire for his annual doctor's visit recently, Louis and I both had to laugh at one of the symptoms he was to check if it applied to him. Somewhere between headaches and shortness of breath was feel terrible. I'm not sure how a doctor would evaluate and treat that particular symptom, but haven't we all had days when we can't put our finger on exactly why we don't feel well - we just feel terrible.

Yesterday morning my friends Joyce and Patti and Patti's son Joshua came over with a basket of fresh-baked scones and love and laughter and I'm so grateful. It was the perfect prescription for my just feel terrible days. 

Day 3 - I Timothy 3 {Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory. ~ v.16}, dusted the living area, dining room and master bedroom - because sometimes a simple chore is all that's needed to bring something lovely into the home. 

31 Days of Just One Thing