Thursday

31 Days::Day 4 - To learn and live...

Untitled

I'm loving the pace and peace of this just one thing focus - and wondering why I hadn't returned to it sooner. Must be my rebellious default mode that always takes me down the path of most resistance. I need to replace that stubborn, time and energy-wasting live and learn with the more humble and mature learn and live.   

Today I practice an old habit of just doing one thing in each room I enter. Except for Emily's room, that means doing just one little thing in every room in the house at one time or another throughout the day. How easy is that?

Day 4 - I Timothy 4 {For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer. ~ vs 4-5}, hung Emily's lovely Gator wreath over the coat closet door, completed a series of just one thing tasks as I walked throughout the house today. 

31 Days of Just One Thing