Friday

31 Days::Day 5 - On having a reputation for good works...

Untitled

Today I sit in my comfy blue lounge chair in an air-conditioned home {it's still in the 90's down here y'all} with my husband and daughter and access to the internet and a cell phone and music and books ... and I still wage war with loneliness.

One day I'm full of confidence and tell my friend Robbi I'm going to write a it's-never-too-late book ... and today I consider change and the loss of dreams and I fight back tears of feeling too old and that it is too late and who cares what I write anyway.  

Oh, the irony of it all.

Day 5 - I Timothy 5 {... and having a reputation for good works: if she has brought up children, has shown hospitality, has washed the feet of the saints, has cared for the afflicted, and has devoted herself to every good work. ~ vs 10}, washed, ironed and rehung doorway drapes that were looking a bit ragged and definitely not presentable, just one load of laundry.  

31 Days of Just One Thing