Tuesday

Sweet Shot Tuesday::Morning silhouettes...

Untitled

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

A Caloosahatchee Morning

I'm already running late for my appointment in the city when I discover that Emily has left her wallet in my car. I have no choice but to take the time to go into town where Emily works and give her the wallet before I head to the city in the opposite direction.

Instead of driving west along the river, I head east and into the rising sun, and though I know I'm running behind schedule, this scene along the river begs to be captured, and I am weak for such a wonder as this. 

I park the car at the loading dock before crossing the bridge, get out and shoot a few photos, take the wallet to Emily in town, and arrive at my appointment in the city with time to spare. 

God is so, so good to me.