Tuesday

Adieu...

Farewell lovely friends....


Regular Pollywog Creek readers are well-acquainted with my affection for flowering weeds, and though they likely don't share that affection, most will humor me when I say that it was with much sadness that I bid these lovelies farewell this weekend.

Spring comes to an end quickly here in the deep south, and the time to begin mowing the field and pasture has arrived.




Many of my feathery friends have departed for the summer, and I've said my goodbye's to the buntings and finches, as well.

Summer is not my favorite season - another well-known fact. I'm trying not to complain while thanking the Lord for air-conditioning.

Every day is a gift, a day the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it - with or without flowering weeds.


Three...