Sunday

August Photo Challenge: Through the Window...

Through the Window Photo Challenge


As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I'm bringing back the "Through the Window" photo challenge I created a few summers ago.

It's no secret that I'm not fond of the heat and humidity of our deep south summers. I literally wilt, and though August's sparkling sunlight and lush greenery occasionally lure me out the door, I created a photo challenge that appeals to my "lets stay as cool as we can" bent and motivates me to keep picking up my camera.

The rules are simple:  photos (family-friendly, of course) can be taken through any window - house, car, fake, created by nature - what or where ever your creative bent takes you, as long as you can describe it as a window. All you need is a camera and a way to share your photo(s) with the rest of us - a blog, facebook, flickr, picassa, or email it to me and I'll post it for you.

Every Friday, I'll post my favorites - one from everyone who plays along that week - even if that's just me.

If you publish your photo(s) in a blog post, feel free to grab the "Through the Window" button to include in your post and invite your shutterbug friends to join us.

The link to the flickr group is here. Just drop me an email for an invite to the flickr group or if you have any questions at all.