Friday

Through the Window::Week Two...


Through the Window::Day 7



Through the Window::Day 7






The three "through the window" photos I'm posting (late) from this week were all taken through the car window. I spent almost as much time sitting in the passenger seat of the car than I did any where else this week.

The first photo was taken early Sunday morning as we crossed the Caloosahatchee River on the Ft. Denaud Bridge. After not being able to go to church two weekends in a row, I was thrilled to feel well enough this past Sunday to at least try. It wasn't easy, but so worth it. I truly love the body of Christ.

The second photo represents the rains we encountered throughout the week. I don't know what it is about taking pictures of the sideview mirror that attracts me, but it does.

The last photo captures a portion of the dike around Lake Okeechobee between South Bay and Clewiston.

My friends Mary and Allie joined me in the fun this week and I can't wait for you to click on over to see their posts. I loved all of Mary's photos, but especially the last one, and Allie's post totally cracked me up.