Friday

Full of thanksgiving...



















DSC_0231






If we are children of God, we have a tremendous treasure in nature and will realize that it is holy and sacred. We will see God reaching out to us in every wind that blows, every sunrise and sunset, every cloud in the sky, every flower that blooms, and every leaf that fades.~ Oswald Chambers
I tweak the timing of my pain meds and when my Nikon - the one that froze, stopped working, wouldn't focus, open, recognize a lens - {miraculously} comes to life, I wander through the pasture to capture His reaching out.

And in this lenten wandering I'm overwhelmed with how He blesses - how He speaks to me in these common graces - these treasures in nature outside my front door.

And I'm full of thanksgiving and gripped by His love.
"We can stand before{the cross} only with a bowed head and a broken spirit. And there we remain until the Lord Jesus speaks to our hearts his word of pardon and acceptance, and we, gripped by his love and full of thanksgiving, go out into the world to live our lives in his service." John Stott 
{Photos - in the pasture, around the pond, wandering}