Sunday

I {LOVE} Sunday::to thank the Lord in song...


_DSC0078


Sing to the LORD with thanksgiving;
make melody to our God on the lyre!

Psalm 147:7 ESV

Oh, the Lord's been good to me.
And so I thank the Lord
For giving me the things I need:
The sun, the rain and the apple seed;
Oh, the Lord's been good to me.

Oh, and every seed I sow
Will grow into a tree.
And someday there'll be apples there
For everyone in the world to share.
Oh, the Lord is good to me.

Oh, here I am 'neath the blue, blue sky
Doing as I please.
Singing with my feathered friends
Humming with the bees.

I wake up every day,
As happy as can be,
Because I know that with His care
My apple trees, they will still be there.
The Lord's been good to m
e.

Words by Kim Gannon and Walter Kent

DSC09732


{Photo - apples and oranges - they're all the same, right?}

Joining Deidra's Sunday community...