Monday

31 Days::Day 22 - Rich to embrace...

DSC_0047

I read through Romans 8 {my just one chapter} this early Monday morning and I'm hard-pressed to highlight only a few verses for the day. It's a chapter rich to embrace and chew on in its entirety all day, as well as my notes from my pastor's message on faith yesterday. Good words, I tell you. Good, good words.

Speaking of yesterday, when Louis opened his bible in church, he discovered - to his dismay - that it began with the book of Joshua. I don't think he would mind if I tell you that he was not happy. We looked in the car and throughout the house when we got home, but the missing pages are nowhere to be found. Fortunately, our pastor preached {mostly} out of Matthew 7, but if anyone finds Genesis through Deuteronomy, would you mind returning them to Louis?  
  
Day 22 - Romans 8 {vs 1-39}, Emily's glittered pumpkins, the whole house needs a just one thing pick-me-up throughout the day.

31 Days of Just One Thing