Sunday

I {LOVE} Sunday::to remember once again - I'm alive and forgiven...

_DSC0030
And you, who were dead in your trespasses...
God made alive together with him,
having forgiven us all our trespasses,
by canceling the record of debt that stood
against us with its legal demands.
This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.

Colossians 2.13-14
Between February 12th and April 16th (the Wednesday before Easter), I am reading and discussing John Piper's The Passion of Jesus Christ - Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die with a group of friends. From now through Easter, my Still Saturday quotes and I {LOVE} Sunday scriptures will come from my readings in this book by Piper, and the photos* might simply be a few favorites from those I've taken during the week.

*Last Sunday's photo was a sunset at the beach. Today's photo I captured as I drove over a foggy Caloosahatchee River on the Ft. Denaud Bridge just as the sun was rising earlier this week.